Experience Our Friendly & Knowledgeable Services
We've Got Extra Storage Space You Need!!!
- Clean furniture, boxes and the storage unit of all foodstuff and perishables.
- Utilize home furniture drawers to hold delicate items. Wrap them within bubble cover or possibly papers.
- Any time packing playthings or little items, remember to fill bins totally, filling clear sections along with plain newspapers to eliminate collapsing whenever loaded.
- Always be very careful not to ever save anything at all flammable (for instance fresh paint and chemical compounds) as well as disposable (such as food items that isn't completely sealed).
- When saving lawn and garden devices, empty any liquids just before storing to counteract harsh harm.
- Utilize garbage cans to keep shovels, hoes and rakes.
- Generally employ good quality locking mechanisms on your own unit. Extra Storage sells disk locks onsite; inquire the store Managers to get details.
- Any time storing fragile heirlooms, use specifically built containers, such as wardrobe boxes, and employ dehumidifiers to prevent mold accumulation.
- Store household furniture properly on boards or pallets.
- Protect mattresses and store them level on level surfaces.
- Keep small to medium sized products such as cooking pots and pots and pans within large appliances, such as ovens as well as fridges.
- Separate down items (this sort of as table legs) and store large furnishings (such as tabletops and sofas) on end to preserve room.
- Use appropriate covers and treat wooden surfaces before storing.
- While storing business records, label all boxes and construct aisles so files are quickly viewed and obtainable.
Learn More About Extra Storage!!
Extra Storage units are designed with the security of your belongings, your budget and convenience in mind. For all your personal and commercial storage needs, please call the Extra Storage professional team at 619-427-2122 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org